February 23, 2011

Hyundai Elantra Review

Hyundai has pulled another hit from the factory. The totally redesigned Elantra is an eye catching vehicle worthy of consideration over the Corolla, Cruze and Mazda3. The interior quality is top notch in the Limited model. I'm 6'1' and the driver seat is very comfortable and with my seat set, I can get into the back seat with no problems. The only concern is that if I'm sitting in the back, my head does hit the back roof line, but there is enough room for me to slouch into a comfortable position. And that is the only gripe I have about this car. I've had it for 2 weeks and have put 2,000 miles on it and I'm averaging 36mpg mostly highway miles. The ride is smooth enough, the engine has ample power and just quiet enough. I purchased this car fully loaded and the navigation is great and the sound system more than powerful enough. It has an easy iPod/iPhone interface as well as USB connection. There is even an power outlet next to the passenger so they can charge their gadgets as well. I've not seen the new 2012 Focus other than on-line and the same for the 2011 Civic, but from what I've seen the Elantra will hold it's own. It even has heated back seats. I'm very impressed by this car and I would tell everyone who needs a good looking car that gets great gas mileage to include the Elantra in their search

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More